Cantum Mensurable is the website of Portuguese (Azorean) musicologist Luís Henriques, who studies sixteenth and seventeenth-century polyphony and plainchant; music in the Azores archipelago; director of Ensemble Eborensis.
Latest Blog Posts
- Presentation of the Schola of Ensemble Eborensis CD June 15, 2019
- Text on the motet Memento homo by Diogo Dias Melgaz June 10, 2019
- Estêvão Lopes Morago – O bone Jesu June 7, 2019
- Tomás Luis de Victoria • Ascendens Christus in altum May 30, 2019
- Participation in the NEHAUE Meeting May 28, 2019