Cantum Mensurable is the website of Portuguese (Azorean) musicologist Luís Henriques, who studies sixteenth and seventeenth-century polyphony and plainchant; music in the Azores archipelago; director of Ensemble Eborensis.
Latest Blog Posts
- Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina • Viri Galilaei January 16, 2019
- Manuel Cardoso • Magnificat Secundi Toni January 9, 2019
- Edition of two Psalm Settings by Francisco Martins December 26, 2018
- Motets for Advent performed by Grupo Vocal Olisipo December 19, 2018
- Pedro de Cristo (1618-2018) December 11, 2018