Cantum Mensurable is the website of Portuguese (Azorean) musicologist Luís Henriques, who studies sixteenth and seventeenth-century polyphony and plainchant; music in the Azores archipelago; director of Ensemble Eborensis.
Latest Blog Posts
- Music Editions Performed in Madeira Island March 18, 2019
- Estêvão Lopes Morago • Oculi mei semper ad Dominum March 13, 2019
- Cistercian Plainchant from Évora March 8, 2019
- Text on Hermitage Soundscape in Angra do Heroísmo February 25, 2019
- Tomás Luis de Victoria • Super flumina Babylonis February 18, 2019